Monday, September 9, 2013

Inspiration Station Craft Market

Monday blog #44

Hello!

I'm happy to share with you few photos from the event I participated in on Saturday, 7th September. It was a really successful Craft Market at the new art school called Inspiration Station in Doha.

my display at the Craft Market

busy with setting up my display for the Craft Market

framed Baby owl, original painting, art moleskine notebook, handmade camel brooch

Art prints

Gift tags

Original drawings and a bunny with balloon brooches

Card, brooches and original painting 'Come Fly With Me'

:) me in front of my display

Paper room at the Craft Market
Cozy room at the Craft Market

Sewing room at the Craft Market

Wet room at the Craft Market


The art school is now open and has already started with the workshops... It's a perfect place for all creative people in Qatar! You can check out the classes calendar here


Later this month I'm going to be at the first ever Doha Flea Market! I will keep you informed under my page Events and to be up to date with all the events and promotions I'm offering don't forget to subscribe for my Cute emails



Sending you my smile with love,
Dominika

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10