Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Christmas/Holiday collection

Wednesday blog post #11

Hello!
I had a very productive two weeks and still continuing to work without stopping. It makes me so happy and my days are too short for everything I would like to do and make!!!

Can't wait to show you my latest illustrations I made for my Christmas/Holiday collection. I know I am a bit late and that makes me nervous but hopefully this week everything will be ready and then next week I am participating in an Art and Food Bazaar where I am going to show my work for the first time to Cracow audience :D I am planing to make a collection which will include cards, prints and gift tags.
Fingers crossed!!!

Santa is a girl!


Santa is a girl!

Santa is a girl!

Santa is a girl!

Santa is a girl!

Magic snowball

Magic snowball


Magic snowball

Ice skating with a bear

Ice skating with a bear

Ice skating with a bear
A perfect Christmas tree

A perfect Christmas tree

A perfect Christmas tree

A perfect Christmas tree


Next painting was made for special order from one friend in Doha to another in Finland :D
Idea for the painting came from a client. I so love when my clients are so cleaver!!!

Lyyli and Inari exploring the world

Lyyli and Inari exploring the world

Lyyli and Inari exploring the world

Lyyli and Inari exploring the world

Another little painting I finished last week I am donating to the International Women Association Krakow (IWAK) for auction and all funds will go to "Przedzkole specjalne Nr.100" located in Nowa Huta (it is a special institution dedicated in supporting the development of children with special educational needs -www.wboxi.com/site/przedszkole100.pl).
I called this painting "Let's make the world a better place" because it is showing how the elephant is taking a good care of a little bird. And look at the little ladder for a bird to be able to climb to the bird's house :D


Let's make the world a better place

Let's make the world a better place

Let's make the world a better place

Let's make the world a better place
I also started working on new cuddle pillow designs. So far I made cloud and raindrop pillows and now I am introducing new designs in a round shapes with images of different animals. Now I need to sew them :D

Little hedgehog Lucija

Little hedgehog Lucija

Little hedgehog Lucija

Little hedgehog Lucija

Little Lion Filip

Little Lion Filip

Little Lion Filip


Little Lion Filip

And I want to show you this as well, if you are not following me on Facebook or Instagram then you probably haven't seen it. My client sent me this photo of a bear which is made of her daughter's first clothes including my hand painted body suit I've painted specially for her. The bear is made by Krpancek.


Off to the printing company!

Sending you my smile with love!
Dominika

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10