Monday, October 21, 2013

Freaky Friday

Monday blog post #50

Hi my dear friend!

Last week was busy over here although it was Holiday - Eid Al Adha  and no one was working for 3 days. Most of the people took vacation and went somewhere, but not me. I was working simultaneously on few projects. I'm preparing for a new Halloween event organized by handmade community QatART and art school Inspiration Station on Friday, 25th October. We are making decorations for the event, lots of activities and handmade bazaar. My corner will be photo booth with different handmade Halloween props where people will be able to pose for a freaky photo :D

Some of my handmade Halloween props for the Freaky Friday Photo Booth


Please come and support our first event - Freaky Friday!


Here is the flyer and if you have any question please contact me on cherubins3@gmail.com

Freaky Friday Bazaar Doha, designed by Gabi Pezo

On Saturday I spent few hours raising awareness and money at the Ritz Carlton Pink Ribbon Awareness Day. Unfortunately, many people were still away for Eid Holidays and not many people came to hear stories from breast cancer survivors. There was also Nicole from TheRawHealthCoach talking about health and healthy food... and me :D with my Little Pink Angel. Also my friends Aly and Monica who prepared gorgeous items all in pink and with hearts.
I managed to raise some money and so far I have raised total of 886QR which will be donated to one family in need who's member is going to therapy.

Thank you ladies for your support and giving hope to other breast cancer patients!



At the moment I'm focusing on custom orders and  and I'm doing illustrations for Christmas/Holidays products like gift tags, cards, mini calendars, bookmarks...
I will probably finish them until next Monday Blog post so see you then :)

Have a lovely week.
Sending you my smile with love,
Dominika

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10