Monday, July 29, 2013

Princess Owl

Monday blog post #38

Hi my dear friend!

I thought when I come to Croatia, after a hardworking time in Qatar, I will have a break. But since I came here, I'm working on commissions. 
The only break I took was last week. I went for 5 days vacation and spent them with my mom, younger sister and little nephew in Crikvenica (Croatia). I had a great time! It was totally different from vacation with my husband because we did everything around my nephew's schedule :)))) including getting up at 7,30am!!!! I didn't bring my paint there, so I didn't do much this past week. I also didn't have internet so it was a real break :)

In between of painting by order, I painted this little painting - Princess Owl. 
It's only 10x10cm and I used papers, stamps and acrylic paint.

Princess Owl by Dominika Bozic


Princess Owl by Dominika Bozic

Princess Owl by Dominika Bozic

Sending you my smile with love,
Dominika



No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10