Monday, April 22, 2013

My studio

Monday blog post #25

Hello my lovely people and welcome to my studio!


my studio

My studio is my sanctuary :)
The time there stops.
I can be there for hours and not noticing that the time past and that I'm hungry, thirsty or anything...

At the moment I'm finishing my painting for the exhibition in May with my art group International Artists Doha.

my favorite color - turquoise 

brushes

details of  my painting

details of  my painting

About the exhibition  

A total of 22 international artists, including me :) will be exhibiting their latest works under the theme “Between Cultures”. The artists hail from a variety of countries including Qatar, The Netherlands, Germany, Egypt, Portugal, Croatia, Australia, Sudan, Iran, India, the UK, Barbados and the Philippines.

flyer


VENUE
Exhibition will be held in Al Qool Hall, at the Qatar Foundation Recreation Centre

OPENING
Doors are open to the public on Wednesday May 1st at 6pm with the official opening at 6.15pm by Sheikha Hala Al Khalifa, the Head of the Artists in Residence Programs from Qatar Museums Authority.

The exhibition will also be open:
Thursday May 2nd from 10am-6pm
Friday May 3rd from 12pm-6pm and
Saturday May 4th from 10am-4pm.

Silent auction

In addition to original artworks being on display, all artists have contributed a 30x30 cm piece which will be offered to the public by way of a silent auction. All proceeds from the auction will be returned to IAD to fund their future public events and workshops.

Entrance will be for free and everyone is welcome so hope to see you all there!!!

I have to share with you a beautiful photo I got from my youngest happy customer with my little owl brooch, isn't she cute???!!!




Sending you my smile with love,
Dominika

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10