Monday, October 15, 2012

Creative week

What I've been up to all week?????
Hm... Let me see. I painted one custom ordered painting, painted one pinkish elephant in circus and one little owl with lovely felt heart as a gift for my friend's baby shower. I prepared some new cards and brooches for the Great Hispanic fair which was held on 12th October and that's pretty much it. On Friday I participated at the fair which was interesting but not a good sale for me. Although there were lots of people admiring my work and that's the most important!!!

Saturday I spent with my husband, we treated our self with a big nice breakfast at Paul (my favorite French restaurant) and in the afternoon Harley was celebrating 100 years and they organized a ride and event at dealership but I wasn't in a mood for going with my husband. I slept most of the afternoon.

People loved my new camel brooch so I decided to make a little collection of them.

Circus elephant by Dominika

Welcoming owl + heart by Dominika

handcrafted card Happiness by Dominika

handcrafted card Blue Bird by Dominika

handcrafted card Shabby Angel by Dominika

handcrafted card Very Best by Dominika

handmade camel brooch by Dominika

handmade camel brooch by Dominika

handmade camel brooch by Dominika

handmade camel brooch by Dominika

handmade camel brooch by Dominika

handmade camel brooch by Dominika

handmade camel brooch by Dominika

Great Hispanic Fair 2012, Doha, Qatar

https://www.facebook.com/LesCherubinsArt

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10