Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Group painting and a group exhibition

Last week, my art group had a wonderful idea to meet and paint a big painting together. On the day, the weather was so beautiful, sunny and warm, maybe even too warm and we decided to paint outside. More than ten of us got together and we found a nice spot near Wawel castle under the umbrella of one of the cafe. We painted on the floor a big painting, 1x1,2m big. The painting was finished in about 3 hours and we decided to donate the painting to the IWAK (International Women's Association of Krakow) for the next Christmas Charity Auction.

Here is a glimpse how it was.









On 2nd and 3rd there was an art festival in Osijek, Croatia called ReArt. During the festival, there was many things happening and one of them was an illustrations exhibition called Never ending story. I participated in this group exhibition with one of my illustration "Girl in a field of daisies" and my younger sister, little nephew and niece went to see the exhibition since I was not in Croatia <3.



Sending you my smile with love,
Dominika

1 comment:

01 09 10