Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Christmas illustrations in progress

Wednesday blog post #10

Hello my friend!

I am so happy you came to see what is new with me :D
As I wrote in my previous post, things are turning better and my life in Cracow is becoming easier.
It is thanks to people, lovely women from all around the world. Life of an expat is always hard in the beginning and we need support. So, now I have local friends who are also artists and who are very helpful. Because of them I will be able to showcase my work at two markets next month for which I am preparing some Christmas/Holidays illustrations. Illustrations are still in progress but I want to share few photos with you :D and if you have any comment or idea please share them with me in a comment section bellow this post or write me an email... what ever works for you the best!





You can follow me on my Facebook page or Instagram.

Sending you my smile with love,
Dominika

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10