Monday, January 26, 2015

Lilla Rogers Bootcamp 2015

Monday blog post #92

It has been a while since my last blog post. I hope you've missed me :D
First I was traveling for Christmas and then since I came back to Doha I had so many projects to work on that at one point I was blocked and couldn't put my self back in a creative mood.

One of the biggest things I signed up for this year is a Lilla Rogers bootcamp for illustrators. It is 6 months program and every month we get the assignment to submit. January assignment was Edwardian brooches inspired journal and here is my submission.

My January submission for Lilla Rogers Bootcamp 2015

I was really struggling with the assignment and almost didn't submit my work but then I told myself what can you loose? NOTHING! Only the brave survive :D

I am now looking forward to the next one!!!

Lots of things happened since I arrived Doha. I continue leading the handmade community in Qatar called QatART and we organized a handmade market on Friday 23rd January. Here are few photos:

Katara QatART Handmade Market, Doha

Katara QatART Handmade Market, Doha

Katara QatART Handmade Market, Doha

Katara QatART Handmade Market, Doha

Katara QatART Handmade Market, Doha

Katara QatART Handmade Market, Doha

Katara QatART Handmade Market, Doha


Katara QatART Handmade Market, Doha

Katara QatART Handmade Market, Doha

Lots of projects are waiting so see you next Monday!

Sending you my smile with love,
Dominika


No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10