Monday, December 9, 2013

Report from Museum of Islamic Art Park Bazaar

Monday blog post #57

Like every first Saturday of each month from October to April I was again present at MIA Park Bazaar on 7th December. It was my last event for this year and I would like to say Thank you Thank you Thank you all for coming and making that day even more special.

Museum of Islamic Art Park Bazaar
Silent Night, original painting

Museum of Islamic Art Park Bazaar
my table

Museum of Islamic Art Park Bazaar
Angel with a flower in her hair, framed art print

Museum of Islamic Art Park Bazaar
me in a carpet world

Museum of Islamic Art Park Bazaar
my table

Museum of Islamic Art Park Bazaar
Little Pink Angel card

Museum of Islamic Art Park Bazaar
it's getting dark in here

Museum of Islamic Art Park Bazaar
new owner of my painting cute little Mayassa

Museum of Islamic Art Park Bazaar
let it be light

Museum of Islamic Art Park Bazaar
handmade house, door or wall decoration


I would like to say: "Now I can relax!" but no, I have lots of custom orders to be finished before I go on my vacation.

I've already made lots of custom ordered gorgeous brooches in a shape of owl, Rudolf and bee.

Handmade owl brooch Donna

Handmade owl brooch Manuella

Handmade owl brooch Marie
Handmade Rudolf brooch

Handmade Bee brooch Danijela

Oh I have one more week, I can do it!!! No I can't but I'll try :D

Tonight I have a great workshop with artist Ben Barbour teaching my art group International Artists Doha drawing with calligraphy pen. That should be very interesting!


This photo is taken at Ben Barbour's exhibition at Katara

And on 17th December I confirmed my participation at Museum of Islamic Art Park painting together with all the artists in Qatar. Amazing!
I'm excited about both events!!!



I'm off to make some more work! You can follow it on my Facebook Page.

Sending you my smile with love,
Dominika



No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10