Monday, December 16, 2013

Gifts gifts gifts

Monday blog post #58

Hi my dear friend and welcome to my new Monday blog post!

I'm getting ready for my vacation to Croatia, so lots of shopping, packing and finishing your custom orders.

Custom ordered bee brooches for kindergarten teachers

Custom ordered Little bird of paradise headband

Custom ordered painting Little aviator and a dreamer

On Monday I met with my group International Artists Doha at our regular ARTogether, this time with artist and curator at Msheireb Arts Center Ben Barbour. We all had an amazing time drawing with calligraphy pen.
International Artists Doha ARTogether

International Artists Doha ARTogether


I've been also busy with organizing a party for my group and handmade community called QatART along with other board members. It went really well and I'm so happy that we managed to create such a lovely group here in Qatar.

QatART party 2013
QatART members

QatART party 2013
a gift from Secret Santa

QatART party 2013
QatART board team

QatART party 2013
QatART board team
Weekend was for relaxing and exploring new things in Qatar. My hubby and I visited Al Zubarah Archaeological Site,  the first site in Qatar inscribed onto Unesco’s World Heritage List. During the weekend there was event with different activities. There was a famous pearl diver telling us story from his past, I tried making a basket and got lots of inspirations for my paintings :D

Al Zubarah Fort




Basket maker

learning how to make a basket

I wish you a happy and creative week and hope to see you next Monday!
Sending you my smile with love,
Dominika


No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10