Monday, June 24, 2013

Seven heavens

Monday blog post #33

Last week I spent at my mum's house in my hometown Osijek, in Croatia. My younger sister also lives there with her husband and son so we all got together every day and spent time talking and playing.  

my nephew Filip and me

Living far away from my family is hard. We can see and hear each other on Skype but that look my nephew gave me when I first saw him, brought tears to my eyes. He is so adorable! He reminds us of  my dad with those big blue eyes and that addictive laugh. And when you deserve him to kiss you, you have to be in a seven heavens!

Painting with my 1,5 year old nephew

In between of having fun with my family, I managed to make two small custom ordered paintings for a wedding gift 'Angels in love' and I photographed them in my mum's garden.


Angels in love I

Angels in love II

Angels in love, original paintings by Dominika Bozic

I love you mum!!!

my mum and me

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10