Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Les Chérubins ♥ Inspired By Olive Lila


My first work for my project Les Chérubins ♥ Inspired By You is a painting for little newborn girl Olive Lila.


Olive Lila Angel - original painting acrylic on canvas 28x30cm by Dominika
Olive Lila Angel - detail of original painting acrylic on canvas 28x30cm by Dominika

Olive Lila Angel - detail of original painting acrylic on canvas 28x30cm by Dominika

Olive Lila Angel - detail of original painting acrylic on canvas 28x30cm by Dominika

Olive Lila Angel - original painting acrylic on canvas 28x30cm by Dominika on the wall

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Dominika for ur visit :) I agree with you, the handmade scene is growing bigger & bigger in Cro, it makes me happy :) I can't wait to visit this one, I'm sure it'll be awesome. Are you ever planning to visit these parts...your creations would do so well. I love ur plushies :) And your canvasses are always so brightly coloured and cheerful-simply lovely! xox from Istra :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Antoana! Nice to hear from you :))) Thank you for your kind words! I would love to come to Pula but I think I will be in Qatar in October so maybe next year but who knows :)))))

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10