Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Personalized children's book

Hi my friend,

it has been awhile since my last post. I have been working on my new website, it is almost done and I will launch it really soon but until than this blog will still be active.

These past few months were very hectic, emotional and busy. We moved to a new apartment this year because of the burglary in our old apartment we were renting. Some of my precious things I got from both of my late grandmothers were stolen which makes me very sad. But life goes on and we need to focus on positive things.

After all those things were over I started working on a great project for a girl who has lived in 5 different counties. I painted 6 small paintings for her, each presenting one city she had lived in. Than I asked her mom to write stories about each city and I designed her a small book.










I also made few toys and a cloud pillow with her favorite pets for her.
















Sending you my smile with love,
Dominika

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10