Tuesday, March 3, 2015

New Art Exhibition in Doha

Monday blog post #97

I am really sorry for writing the post just now. I was so busy with finishing my painting for the new art exhibition with my group International Artists Doha.
I will only have one painting but it is pretty big, 1x1m and I was painting it for a while because it has so many layers and details.

Here are few photos and the invitation to the exhibition is at the end.

Arabia by Dominika Bozic
Work in progress

Arabia by Dominika Bozic, detail 

Arabia by Dominika Bozic, detail 

Arabia by Dominika Bozic, detail 

Arabia by Dominika Bozic, detail 
Invitation for the IAD Spring Exhibition 2015

Invitation for the International Artists Doha Spring Exhibition 2015
I am also preparing for the handmade market on Friday, 6th March at Katara Art Studios with my handmade community QatART

And next week on 11th and 12th I will be showcasing and selling my work at Virginia Commonwealth University POP UP Market during a Tasmeem design conference 2015.


It would be my pleasure to see you at these events if you happened to be in Qatar.

Sending you my smile with love,
Dominika

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10