Monday, October 27, 2014

Report from Katara QatART Handmade market

Monday blog post #86

Hello!!!

I might be repeating myself but that is because I am really proud of being a fonder of QatART handmade community in Qatar.

Our community has 65 members at the moment. We provide different benefits for our members like marketing workshops with experts, gatherings, networking, discounts...  Early this year we started collaboration with Katara Art Studios and we hold our handmade markets at their premisses in Katara cultural village.

Last Friday, on 24th October we had our third market and it was really really successful. We had an amazing number of people visiting and admiring our market, journalists and even Qatar TV. We were all so happy and proud. Our members made handmade decorations and signs and decorated the space. Everywhere you look you could see handmade creations, made in Qatar.

The next day a photo of our handmade market was published on the front page of Gulf Times!!!

a photo of our handmade market was published on the front page of Gulf Times
Thank you to all visitors, customers and friends for coming and giving your support to handmade.

Katara QatART Handmade Market on 24th October 2014

Katara QatART Handmade Market on 24th October 2014


My table at Katara QatART Handmade Market on 24th October 2014

My table at Katara QatART Handmade Market on 24th October 2014

My table at Katara QatART Handmade Market on 24th October 2014

My table at Katara QatART Handmade Market on 24th October 2014

At the moment I am working on few custom orders and preparing for the MIA Park Bazaar on Saturday, 1st November from 12-7 pm and you are all very welcome!!!


Sending you my smile with love,
Dominika

1 comment:

  1. Dear Domi, it is beautiful to see your achievements so far. You inspire with every post. I is lovely to see what your beautiful personality has to give to the others <3 Kiss from Croatia ***

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10