Monday, April 21, 2014

The clock is ticking

Monday blog post #73

The clock is ticking and I am in a hurry to finish the paintings for the upcoming exhibition with my art group International Artists Doha  The theme of the exhibition is Rooh Al Hyaat or The Essence of Life and the opening is on 30th April at 6pm.

I am preparing four paintings and all are inspired by my childhood drawings, which my grandmother kept for each of her five grandchildren. For me, the “essence of life“ is captured in a child's perspective; an outlook that “grown-ups“ can rediscover through a playful and spontaneous spirit.

Here is the one almost finished called "When I was 5 I"








Hope to see you at the opening of the exhibition on 30th April and exhibition will be open until 3rd May.


Before that exhibition you can find me at handmade market at Katara on 25th April


Sending you my smile with love,
Dominika

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10