Monday, November 11, 2013

Bazaars in Doha

Monday blog post #53

Hi and welcome!


November and beginning of December are here known as Christmas and Holiday Bazaars month. I have already booked my table for 5 events. So it's been quite busy over here at the Les Chérubins studio :D

First one was on 2nd November at the Museum of Islamic Art Bazaar.
That Bazaar is organized every first Saturday of each month from October to April and it's been really popular.

MIA Park Bazaar

MIA Park Bazaar

MIA Park Bazaar

MIA Park Bazaar

Second one was on Saturday, 9th November at the Grand Hyatt Hotel organized by American Women Association called International Holiday Bazaar. This Bazaar is really well know and well advertised so lots of people come and all proceeds from tables and tickets go to charity so we are all doing a good thing :D

International Holiday Bazaar
photo by Grand Hyatt Hotel

International Holiday Bazaar

International Holiday Bazaar
In between of those two events, I had a great time at my art group's ARTogether where we were learning drawing with the right side of our brain and blind painting. Our teachers were Willemien and Hannelore, artists from our group. I had so much fun!

IAD ARTtogether
photo by Salim Abdulla

IAD ARTtogether
photo by Salim Abdulla

IAD ARTtogether
photo by Salim Abdulla
Now I have few days to relax and prepare for the next upcoming events.
You can see all of them here

If you can't wait for the next event to come, please contact me at my email cherubins3@gmail.com

Sending you my smile with love,
Dominika

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10