Monday, May 27, 2013

Creativity

Monday blog post #30

Hello my lovely friend!

I have a question for you:

Do you like being surrounded by "childish" thinking? 
With optimism, dreams, possibilities, bold ideas, open-mindedness and wild creativity? 

Let me know what do you like about it and what can we learn from it in a comment section below the post. 

Newest painting I'm making at the moment has a theme - Creativity. The name was given by Cassandra, future owner of the painting.
When she was telling me what she wants to be in a painting she said "I want everything - houses, cat, camels, colors... Creativity!" - she said excited.

It is almost done and I hope it will put a smile on her face every day, and not just hers, on everyone's :)


Creativity in progress by Dominika Bozic

Creativity in progress by Dominika Bozic

Creativity in progress by Dominika Bozic

 After all this hard work I think I will treat myself with a new brushes and paint.



No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10