Monday, November 12, 2012

Christmas time

Monday blog post # 2

I'm continuing with my Monday's blog posts! This is pretty cool because people who wants to find out a bit more about my weekly work now know when to look at my blog :)))

So, what was going on last week?

You will think I'm crazy because I applied for 5 fairs and one pop up shop in one month.
If you are interested to come and you live or visiting Doha check here for more info.
Because of that I'm pretty busy and working hard to make everything done.

One of my new products are Christmas cards for which I made illustrations and made them done with professional printing. I think they look amazing.







I also made little cute gift tags with the same illustrations.



This was a huge work, I'm happy I finished it on time and I'm really satisfied with the result! I already started receiving orders :) Thank you! It means a lot!

The rest of the week I was designing and making little closet monsters and camel brooches for the Common Thread POP UP SHOP which will be held in Katara Art Center, Doha from 13-24th November.
Closet monsters are stuffed with lavender buds and smell really pretty :) They can be used as a drawer freshener, closet scent, cupboard freshener, natural room freshener, suitcase freshener...

Closet monster Elie filled with lavender buds | designed and made by Dominika
It was a really busy week for me but I took Friday off and had a beautiful homemade lunch with my husband at our friend's home and I couldn't resist to take a photo from their balcony, they have an amazing view!





No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10