Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Les Chérubins ♥ Inspired By You


I want to thank everyone who support my creative work, your kind words keep me going forward, you are my inspiration.

That's why I'm starting a new project - Les Chérubins Inspired By You.

And this is the big idea:

I made a form which says:


This will be a picture of you for my inspiration!

Use the lines inside the tree to write down things you love and enjoy doing, skills and talents you have, hobbies, passions, goals, ideas, people you love and people you wish you knew, places you love and places you long to visit, favorite colors, music, fashion styles, materials, shops, toys, food, TV shows and movies, etc.

You can even use the colors!

Have fun with it!




You can download the form (hope it will be of a good quality if not please let me know and I will send it to your email) or get it from me during fair or bazaar, fill it in and send me back @ cherubins3@gmail.com and each month I will choose few of them to make something inspired by that persons. I can't wait to start!!!!
Find out more how this project is coming along here

4 comments:

  1. Domi you rock!! I'll make sure to send you my feedback :)) Love you and your ideas :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great idea Dom, you are brilliant. xxx

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10