Sunday, September 11, 2011

Angel on your t-shirt

New project I've just started. I will try to make  angel applique from fabric scraps on t-shirt. Please feel free to post a comment and give me some of your ideas :)




Be an angel to someone else whenever you can, as a way of thanking God for the help your angel has given you.  
~The Angels' Little Instruction Book


The project is almost done :))) I have to buy some more stuff to finish it.


It was challenging to find fused fabric in Doha, but I managed it. So, I stitched it to the backside to hide and protect it.

Now I need your help :) On which tee should I stitch this angel applique? My favorite is the grey one, yours?



One thing I noticed when I finished it, hands are too heavy so I have to sew them on tee or make them differently.

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10